Friday, September 24, 2010

Hanging Onto Sweet Summertime…

Yes, some of us late bloomers (otherwise known as, slow-pokes) are in denial of autumn.  Still hanging on to the sweet summertime.  Here is my last Summertime review of items for Artbeads.com. I know, I know, it is officially fall, but just work with me here!
The Glass Beads section is packed full of beautiful beads!  I never really thought I would care for these in the past, but in my hand they are so happy!  And I love happy! The hand blown furnace glass beads in tropical colors are fabulous for spring, summer, vacation in the islands, or any other time! From my bead stash I added Venetian Glass Silver Foil Cubes, and created a swingy little charm bracelet with bunches of sterling silver.
 

This pretty little item was auctioned at a benefit for a beautiful 13 year old girl who has been doing battle with a brain tumor for many months.  Many blessings to Kelli Parker and her family! Many thanks Artbeads.com!
Disclosure: As a participant in the blogging program, I very much enjoyed reviewing these items from Artbeads.com. They were sent free of charge to me. I have been honest in my personal opinion of the product, and I am not being compensated for my endorsement as it pertains to the component reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment