Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gonna bite the bullet..

Yep, I've been working up to this. I finished off that box of cookies last night and today is the first day of my diet. Of course, I think I gained 3 pounds just finishing off that box! Bob (the dear hubster), started Weight Watchers at his office a week ago, and he has already lost 2 1/2 pounds, Hurray!! So, I just plan to follow along in his footsteps. Except for the fact that he can have about TWICE the points I can have! Oh, well, I can do this. Done it before, and I didn't gain ALL the weight back this time. Praise the Lord. I can do all things through Christ...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on having a lot fewer points! Doesn't that mean you're a LOT closer to where you want to be?

    I'm lousy at remembering to eat unless it's browsing whatever's easy (sweets, milk, bread) and I'm lousy at keeping to a plan. My diet rule was simple:

    1: eat when hungry, and only when hungry
    2: eat however much satisfies me but no more
    3: eat only foods that satisfy me

    The hardest part was keeping out of the snack drawer at work and making sure I ate lunch at a normal time.

    Best of luck (grace) in this endeavour & welcome to CAC.

    ReplyDelete